Sunday, April 2, 2017

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

That title may trigger a chain reaction by which I get spammed with dialogue from the dark knight rises by both Philip and Louis but I can live with those consequences.
Wrestlemania is tonight and I couldn't be more meh about it. There is no big match I really care about and I'm very very afraid of someone getting seriously hurt, there's a lot of older people that have a mania match tonight, but I'm pretty sure I'll still watch some of it and the rest tomorrow after I wake up since the whole thing is probably gonna go a thousand hourse, deep into the night in the german timezone.

-adios,D.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, are you looking for online gun store in US in the whole USA? We are providing Order Guns Online in US, gun store in US, contact us for guns services, Buy American Eagle .223 Online, Order American Eagle Online, Where to buy American Eagle Online, Where to buy Federal American Eagle Online, Order Federal American Eagle Online, ,Federal American Eagle Online in the world with the well price and our services are very fast.

    Click here href=" https://www.chuckgunshopandammo.com/product/buy-american-eagle-223-online/"> title=” Buy American Eagle .223 Online | American Eagle 55gr Ammunition Online”
    MORE DETAILS......
    Contact Us:
    Phone No: +1 (312) 625-2071
    Email: info@chuckgunsshopandammo.com




    ReplyDelete